Our members have exclusive access to weekly/bi-weekly email communications that highlight critical issues affecting providers of services to people with intellectual/developmental disabilities, mental illness, and/or substance use disorders. In addition our members have exclusive access to:
– NC Providers Council Legislative Update – the latest happenings from the NC General Assembly including key bills and reports on legislative committees.
– NC Providers Council Update In the Department, In the LMEs/MCOs and In the News – the latest communications from DHHS and its divisions, LMEs/MCOs and news from around the state concerning key regulatory, policy and rule changes that impact providers.
Email us to request a sample past issue of any one of these publications.
shared resources network
Shared Resources Purchasing Network
If rate cuts and mounting costs have you treading water, you’re not alone. The NC Providers Council continues to search out opportunities that will benefit our members, your agency and your employees.
How Does the Shared Resource Benefit Work?
Through NC Providers Council negotiation with vendors, we have negotiated discounts on products and services you use every day! Not only does this benefit reduce overhead, but will enable providers to redirect precious dollars to mission-related activities.Why Take Advantage of the Shared Resource Benefit?
- Significant cost savings through negotiated product discounts.
- Access to leading industry purchasing, cost control and cost efficiencies practices
- Shared economies of scale
- Access to comparative pricing analysis
Our members receive direct communications from us about available shared resources and new resources added to the network. If you are considering membership and want to understand how this benefit might help you, contact us
North Carolina General Assembly
NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
Division of Medical Assistance (DMA)
NC Division of Mental Health and Human Services (DMH/DD/SAS)
NC Division of Health Services Regulations (DHSR)
NC Division of Social Services (DSS)
NC Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
NC Division of Aging
NC Council on Developmental Disabilities
LME/MCO Map – DHHS LME-MCOs operating under the 1915 b/c Waiver
LMEs/MCOs By Name and By County
NC Department of Labor (DOL)
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS)
ANCOR (American Network of Community Options and Resources)